Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8th, 2009

My Day April 8th, 2009

Well today I didnt do much of anything...lol... I should have washed the dishes, but SmaRt Me, I didnt do them...SOO i will have alot to do tomorrow...lol... BUt I did do something today..lol... I TOOk A SHOWER!!!!! YAY!!!!!! lolol... just kidding...lol... But really i did take one... and also I went To church...And after I and my frineds and Mama we practiced for fine arts... just singing...lol... and I GOt A HORRIBLE SORE THROAT.... AHHH!!!!.... it HUrts SO BAD....lolololol... and Wen i got home I watched !*TWILIGHT*!... I loved it... I judged it by how good it went by the book, Which OF CORSE it didnt go Exactly how the book goes BUT who cares.... NoT ME...lol... but now it like 12:51 A.M. so I guess I will TTYL..lol...like im even talking to somebody...lolol...

Fin.

1 comment:

  1. oohhh nooo.. why you so LOL???? hahaha..... I add your link, guys..... visit me if you don't mind......

    ReplyDelete